IMI is one of the best marine engineering Institute in India situated at Greater noida.IMI justifiably takes pride in its excellent reputation for quality training. Equipped with the latest shipboard working instrumentation, maritime teaching systems and a marine workshop, the institute maintains a close liaison with the maritime industry for better placement opportunity.
IMI graded A1 'Outstanding' by Indian Register of Shipping.IMI Institute, conducting whole range of Pre-Sea, Post-Sea Courses approved by DG Shipping under the Ministry of Shipping has A1 Grading from the Indian Register of Shipping. A1 Grading from the Indian Registrar of Shipping is the highest certification being granted by Shipping to maritime training institutes in the country as per stringent norms laid out by the DG Shipping
IMI is the only maritime institute in North India amongst many B tech marine engineering colleges in India which conducts this 4-year degree course affiliated to Indian Maritime University (IMU) Chennai.This course is duly recognised and approved by the Directorate General of Shipping and AICTE.CAREER FLOW CHART:
- 4 year course at IMI including simulator trainings
- Completion of 4 Basic Safety Training Courses( Get Exempted from MEO Class IV part A, COC)
- 6 months as Junior Engineer on board ship
- Obtain MEO Class IV part B,COC
- Sail as Certified Engineer on Merchant ships for 12 months sea time.
- Obtain MEO Class II (Part A&B) COC
- Sail as Second Engineer on Merchant ships for 18 months sea time.
- Obtain MEO Class I COC.
- Eligible to sail on Merchant ships as Chief Engineer.
Contact Us: +91-8750055662/63/64/65
B.Tech : Minimum PCM % in 12th - 60%
Minimum 60% in English in 12th Should not have passed 12th earlier than 2015
Only 12th passed candidates are eligible